• Works with the PEPSE Team and Resonance Home Office to ensures that all PEPSE activities are carried out in compliance with USAID regulations and Resonance policies/procedures in an efficient and responsive manner, providing or soliciting guidance when appropriate.
• In close collaboration with the Project Director and Resonance HQ staff, monitors the PEPSE project budget, including tracking of expenditure and forecasting, and contributes to development of scopes of work, implementation plans, budgets and forecasts for individual PEPSE buy-in tasks and institutional support areas
• Responsible for PEPSE project subcontractor relationship management – in coordination with the Project Director, Technical Director, and Resonance Home Office as applicable - and ensures proactive and compliant mobilization of subcontract expertise.
• Serves as a key liaison between the PEPSE team and Resonance HQ on all matters related to project financial management and operations, and assures smooth coordination on all logistics, contracts, financial planning and reporting, and other administrative matters with Resonance HQ staff.
• As needed, leads or contributes to development, quality assurance, and compliance of budgets for SOWs for PEPSE technical engagements involving buy-in funds.
• Plays key role in managing the PEPSE STTA roster, working with the Technical Director, Task 5 leads and Resonance Home Office Team to identify and field US and international consultants for both US-based and field-based assignments.
• Works with Project Director, Technical Director, and Communications lead and Resonance Home Office in developing and implementing tasks and activities within project
• Works with PEPSE technical staff and support staff members, to assure timely completion of administrative deliverables, as requested by Project Director
• Other duties upon request