The consultant will address the following tasks:
1. Inventory donor opportunity portals. The consultant will develop an excel spreadsheet of donor portals. For USG donors, the consultant will include relevant federal databases for tracking opportunities from the congressional budgeting process through their publication on FBO or Grants.gov. Additionally, the consultant will create an inventory of donor portals and databases including: UK DFID, Aus DFAT, World Bank, UN, GIZ and EU. The inventory will also include co-managed portals, including: the Global Innovation Fund, the Global Resiliency Fund, the Global Fund for HIV/AIDS, Convergence, etc. The inventory will include links, logins as well segmentation by sector, funding mechanism etc.
2. Inventory donor news sites. The consultant will create an inventory of donor news sites, where global development news is published, including Devex, the Guardian, etc regarding major industry developments, events, opportunities etc.
3. Advise on the development of a web-based dashboard. Once the sources of data have been identified, the consultant will work closely with Resonance web developers to create a prototype of a web-based dashboard.
4. Instructions and Process Mapping. In close consultation with the Resonance team, the Consultant will develop a series of instructions and process maps that will guide Resonance staff on how to update and make use of the dashboard prototype.
1. Draft inventory of donor opportunity portals
2. Final inventory of donor opportunity portals
3. Draft inventory of donor news sites
4. Final inventory of donor news sites
5. Draft Instructions and process maps
6. Final instructions and process maps.
7. Advisory Support to Resonance Web Developers
8. Final Instructions and Process Maps
Estimated Level of Effort:
5 - 8 days