Private Sector Engagement Analyst
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont, that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all. Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results. We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.
Resonance is seeking candidates to join our dynamic team in the role of Private Sector Engagement (PSE) Analyst on the 5-year, $24 million, Promoting Excellence in Private Sector Engagement (PEPSE) project, which works to support the integration of private sector engagement (PSE) across the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). The PSE Analyst will be responsible for support and analytical activities related to curriculum development, technical content development, and deliverables for the PIVOT project, which the PEPSE project is implementing in coordination with the USAID/Africa Regional Bureau, CTP, and several Missions. This is a full-time position based in Washington, DC, reporting to the Senior Private Sector Engagement Technical Advisor.
- In close collaboration with PEPSE team, manage the activity budget, support monthly invoicing, and manage financial reporting as needed
- Work with PEPSE operations team to ensure contract compliance
- Manage STTA roster, working with PEPSE team to identify and field US and international consultants for field-based assignments
- Manage logistics of training webinars, including coordinating with project partners and relevant USAID technical experts and liaising with project partners and client.
- Provide analytical support to Senior Advisor and Mission change teams, which can include support in developing scopes of work, developing action plans, providing capacity building services, supporting private sector mapping engagements, and more.
- Provide remote advisory support to Mission staff as requested
- Travel for up to 2 weeks to support Mission staff in developing their PSE action planning, and deliver other relevant technical assistance.
- Support planning, structuring and preparation of decks for PSE training webinars, with support from the PEPSE training team and other Resonance experts.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; Master’s preferred
• At least 2 years of relevant professional work experience, preferably in management consulting and/or global development context
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that key deadlines are met
• Outstanding written and oral communications skills, strong attention to detail
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT) and OSX applications
• Proven capability in qualitative and quantitative analysis and data collection
• Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment, on several simultaneous projects
• Understanding of and demonstrated passion for private sector engagement in global development
• Fluency in a foreign language (French, Spanish, or Arabic preferred)
• Eligibility to work in US