Project Manager, Innovation
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont, that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all. Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results. We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.
Resonance is seeking candidates to join our growing entrepreneurial team as Project Manager to support the work of our Innovation team. The Project Manager will provide project management support to various corporate priority projects from ideation to execution. S/he will design project goals and success markers, and determine how success will be measured and tracked. S/he will ensure the project remains on time and on budget and help motivate team members to hit their goals. The Project Manager will act as a liaison between the project team and other stakeholders, including the Executive team and external consultants and partners. This is a full-time position based in Burlington, VT, reporting to Resonance’s Chief Innovation Officer.
• Lead the development of project management plans and budgets for projects in the Innovation Pipeline in conjunction with cross-functional teams
• Delegate and assign project tasks based on skills and availability in consultation with project leadership
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Manage teams with a focus on change management, ensuring there is active engagement, participation, and buy-in from stakeholders
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Coordinate integration of projects into existing business units as needed
• Provide regular project updates to internal stakeholders, including the Executive Team
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs and align teams
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors/consultants
• Build the internal capacity of Resonance staff on project management techniques and tools
• Maintain professionalism when problem-solving and resolving issues
• 3+ years’ experience in project management
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• PMP Certification preferred
• Familiarity with project management software and time management tools
• Experience with process improvement
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Advanced time management and analytical skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-disciplinary and cross-cultural teams.
• Eligibility to work in US
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com. Please include “Project Manager, Innovation” in the email subject line, and save documents (cover letter, resume, and references) in one PDF as ‘Last Name_First Name.pdf’. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.