Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions consulting firm based in Burlington, VT, with offices in Seattle, WA., and Washington, DC. We catalyze lasting impact through our work with variety of clients including Fortune 500 companies, bi-lateral donors, foundations, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) around the world. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments, and citizens work together to create a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by brokering public-private partnerships, providing deep analytical insights in emerging markets, and catalyzing transformational impact investments. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.
Resonance is seeking a Senior Analyst to join our rapidly growing Acceleration & Enterprise Services practice area. The Senior Analyst will provide critical project implementation support throughout the project life cycle and play a vital role in our business development efforts across the practice. They will support the team’s administration and technical implementation of multiple complex US-based and field-based USAID-funded contracts focused on promoting private sector engagement (PSE); economic growth; and open innovation. They will also support the capture and proposal development process for USG- and other donor-funded contracts. This is a full-time position based in Burlington, VT, or Washington, DC reporting to the Senior Advisor, Acceleration & Enterprise Services in the Inclusive Markets practice area. Ability to travel 20% internationally on short notice required.
Project Management (60%)
• Contribute to the design, implementation, and monitoring of the USAID Catalyst project and others as needed
• Support and lead short-term assignments in the field, as required. This may include contributing to and/or participate in assessments, research/analysis, field interviews, curricula development for training, and evaluations
• Work closely with team members to develop, manage, and track portfolio project budgets in accordance with contract requirements, managing smaller contracts under supervision of the Senior Advisor and/or Inclusive Markets Director
• Develop scopes of work and staff position descriptions; prepare activity reports and other deliverables, as required; support the recruiting and fielding of project staff and consultants
• Collaborate with Project Operations team and other members of the project management unit to design and implement project management process improvements, as needed
• Support project communications, including website content, articles, success stories, blog posts, etc.
• As business dictates, support cross-practice project needs
Business Development (30%)
• Contribute to business development efforts by helping to identify and track opportunities, and liaising with potential partners
• Carry out research needed to inform opportunity tracking and proposal development
• Support recruiting efforts for the proposal development process
• Contribute to the proposal development process as proposal manager, technical coordinator, personnel manager, corporate capabilities writer, budgeter, and/or cost proposal coordinator depending on the size/scope of proposal, and lead subcontracting opportunities of up to $500K
• Coordinate with prime contractors and subcontractors to ensure timely delivery or required cost, technical and supporting documents required for proposal submission
Additional Activities (10%)
• Support thought leadership and engage with potential clients and partners through direct outreach, social media, blogs, articles, networking, trainings, and presentations.
• Manage the development of tools to strengthen Resonance’s competitiveness in design and innovation services
• Support the creation of marketing collateral as needed
• Other projects upon request
• Master’s degree in International Relations, Public Administration, Business Administration, or other relevant field
• At least four years of professional experience, preferably in a management consulting and/or global development context
• Proven capability in research and quantitative analysis
• Outstanding written and oral communications skills
• Experience working on USAID-funded projects
• Technical experience in one or more of the following areas: private sector development, economic growth, financial inclusion, agriculture, trade and competitiveness, acceleration & enterprise services, open innovation
• Eligibility to work in US
• Fluency in French, Spanish, or Arabic preferred
• Client focus
• Problem solving orientation
• Ability to foster open communication and actively listen
• Financial acumen
• Relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Adaptability & flexibility
• Drive and commitment
• Emotional Intelligence
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Senior Analyst, Acceleration & Enterprise Services” in the email subject line, and save documents (cover letter, resume, and references) in one PDF as ‘Last Name_First Name.pdf’. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.